Friday 17 December 2010

Lady Gaga You're became my Hero at the O2

My love for Lady Gaga has just increased
(if that's even possible)


For my 20th Birthday present my darling of a sister got me tickets to see
Lady GaGa at the O2
and the day finally came when I came to see her.
 Here are some pics and vids from her incredible show! 


lady gaga begginning from annika lievesley on Vimeo.

GaGa on a piano from annika lievesley on Vimeo.

lady gaga changing in orb from annika lievesley on Vimeo.

Queen GaGa from annika lievesley on Vimeo.

Show your Paws from annika lievesley on Vimeo.

Lady Gaga Forrest from annika lievesley on Vimeo.

Lady Gaga Singing in forrest from annika lievesley on Vimeo.

Lady Gaga Sequin from annika lievesley on Vimeo.

Lady Gaga in Green from annika lievesley on Vimeo.

Lady Gaga Warped from annika lievesley on Vimeo.

Lady gaga hussein chalayan from annika lievesley on Vimeo.


  
 This was the Outfit I wore, (minus the Hat)


Lady Gaga Gave the most inspirational and self believing concert Ever. 
And I salute the GaGa and Put my Monster Paws up to her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
A Final Year Nottingham Trent Fashion Communication and Promotion Student. lover of the Weird and Wonderful, Obscurities, and of course anything with SEQUINS.