Thursday 23 September 2010

Alexis does Geisha

Alexis Mabille Autumn/Winter 2010-2011


I love this 15 piece collection. I think its really clever that its a collection of separates because in turn it could make it into a collection of 40, mismatching the items and creating a new look.
I really have a Vintage Oriental, Japanese Geisha Print vibe about this collection. With the use of Black and white embroidery and nude pastel colours, just makes the individual pieces really romantic and wearable for a few seasons to come me thinks.
I love the volume in the sleeves of the nude shirt and
I especially love the black and white corset top


Its like a Modern Japanese Fairytale

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
A Final Year Nottingham Trent Fashion Communication and Promotion Student. lover of the Weird and Wonderful, Obscurities, and of course anything with SEQUINS.