Friday 24 September 2010

Mi Lajki Spring Summer 2011

Mi Lajki had an avante garde neon tribal look for this upcoming spring summer

It has a really urban safari feel
Lajki used exsentauted facial features such as the lips and eyes which is really reminiscent of
Alexander McQueens 2009 Autumn/Winter
where he used blown up lips in his collection as well
Or maybe it's commentating on todays societies obsession with plastic surgery

I love the neon sheer layered fabric dresses
and of course the gold leggings even though it's been done before I still love a bit of gold Shimmer
I also Really liked the gold baggy Jumpsuit

Look at me Im just a Magpie to gold in this collection!














No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
A Final Year Nottingham Trent Fashion Communication and Promotion Student. lover of the Weird and Wonderful, Obscurities, and of course anything with SEQUINS.