Friday 24 September 2010

Ida Sjöstedt spring summer 2011

Just Representing my Scandinavian roots and want to highlight the Spring Summer collections of some of my favourite designers from Stockholm Fashion week.

Ida Sjöstedt has put together a delightful collection.
With the backdrop reminiscent to a Rococo Painting and drawn back pink curtains it set the environment to the collection.

Butterfly printed outfits (my favourite being a butterfly printed top combined with leopard print shorts)

Ida showcased a light, fun and playful attitude which is what I think s/s should be about
There are some great light ethereal sheer maxi dresses looking very elegant and chic
I also loved the sequin leopard print maxi dress but I'm a sucker for sequins  









No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
A Final Year Nottingham Trent Fashion Communication and Promotion Student. lover of the Weird and Wonderful, Obscurities, and of course anything with SEQUINS.