Just Representing my Scandinavian roots and want to highlight the Spring Summer collections of some of my favourite designers from Stockholm Fashion week.
Ida Sjöstedt has put together a delightful collection.
With the backdrop reminiscent to a Rococo Painting and drawn back pink curtains it set the environment to the collection.
Butterfly printed outfits (my favourite being a butterfly printed top combined with leopard print shorts)
Ida showcased a light, fun and playful attitude which is what I think s/s should be about
There are some great light ethereal sheer maxi dresses looking very elegant and chic
I also loved the sequin leopard print maxi dress but I'm a sucker for sequins
- ► 2011 (19)
- Anna Bonnevier
- Mi Lajki Spring Summer 2011
- Nina Jarebrink Spring Summer 2011
- Fam Irvoll Spring/Summer 2011
- Ida Sjöstedt spring summer 2011
- Christian Dior
- Alexis does Geisha
- Going Back to the Elements
- Prohibido Lingerie
- N.E.E.T.... I want to be a gypsy
- Move over Tom Binns
- The Craziness, Ecclectic, Messiness, Fantasy of Be...
- Welcome to the Bestival Jungle
- Bestival to the Rescue
- Bestival's Dark side
- ▼ September (16)