Thursday 6 January 2011

Abra Cadavra

Im still in my Christmas holiday, so before I go to Uni im just trying to relax as much as possible.
So I watched one of my favourite films in the world..........
Practical Magic,
starring ***Sandra Bullock and Nicole Kidman***

Here are some Magical Fashion photos of Lily Donaldson photographed by 
Terry Richardson,
 some more magic inspired images...........................................................




(Crystal Castles cover)
(Tim Walker photos on Tim Burton inspired stories)
(Tom Ford glasses ad campaign 2010)
(Jordan Dunn ID magazine)
(ID candles)
***ABRA CADAVRA***

3 comments:

  1. ahhh so inspiring! my favorite "magical" photos are from tim walker and annie leibovitz :) http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree, one of my favourite photographers, Tim Walker. Im glad you were so inspired. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it ! Whimsical and enchanting
    www.sydney-stylist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
A Final Year Nottingham Trent Fashion Communication and Promotion Student. lover of the Weird and Wonderful, Obscurities, and of course anything with SEQUINS.